Your cart is currently empty.
Nutritional support for pregnancy and lactation*
- Women of child-bearing age, pregnant women, lactating women
- Best when combined with EPA/DHA essentials
Now enhanced with:
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally
- occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Increased vitamin D based on revised RDA requirements for pregnancy
- Vitamin K to support healthy carboxylation of proteins for blood clotting and bone*
- 100 mg of choline to support fetal central nervous system development*
- Vitamin Distinctions:
- 1 mg of folate from 40% folic acid and 60% L-5-MTHF for optimal neural and cellular development*
- 27 mg of iron and 150 mcg of iodine to meet enhanced requirements during pregnancy*
- 100 mg of choline to support hormone, neurotransmitter, DNA, protein and energy production*
- Special Features:
- Specially formulated based on accepted scientific recommendations for nutrient requirements during pregnancy
- Nutrient support for women of childbearing age, pregnant women and lactating women*
- Provides essential vitamins, minerals and nutrients based on scientific recommendations*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
I am 5 to 6 weeks along in my pregnancy, when I first opened the bottle the smell was amazing. Now when you get to the flavor and the texture it does taste and feel a little chalky as you’re chewingBut it gets better. It says on the bottle that you have to take for a day I take two in the morning and two at night. You do have to eat something before or after you take the gummy’s or you will get nauseous pre-warning. But it’s an amazing product great flavor you just have to get past the taste
I have tried both the unflavored and the strawberry orange ones. By far the flavored ones are amazing. After about two weeks of the unflavored they were making me sick to my stomach. I had to eat them in tiny pieces to get it down. The flavored by far is superior and I recommend getting those if you are undecided! I don’t even like orange flavored candy/food but these almost have a creamsicle taste to them when it’s combined with the other flavors.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.