Your cart is currently empty.
- Shu Di (cooked Radix Rehmanniae) 93 mg
- Shan Zhu Yu (Fructus Corni) 74 mg
- Zhi Mu (Rhizoma Anemarrhenae) 55.5 mg
- Huang Bai (Cortex Phellodendri) 55.5 mg
- Shan Yao (Radix Dioscoreae) 55.5 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 55.5 mg
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis) 55.5 mg
- Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan) 55.5 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 106 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 15 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.