Your cart is currently empty.
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri) 75 mg
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 75 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 75 mg
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 75 mg
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Albae) 75 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 50 mg
- Bo He (Herba Menthae Haplocalycis) 50 mg
- mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 25 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 66 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 9 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.