Your cart is currently empty.
Xiao Chai Hu Tang 120 caps
The Minor Bupleurum Decoction, also known as Xiao Chai Hu Tang, is often indicated for individuals who suffer from alternating chills and fever, and distention in the chest or rib area. They may also experience bitter mouth, dry throat, retching, dizziness, and a severe loss of appetite.
The Xiao Chai Hu Tang capsules by Blue Poppy Classics is formulated to harmonize the two meridians of Shaoyang -- the Triple Warmer and Gallbladder. The formula contains Chai Hu, Dang Shen, Ban Xia, Huang Qin, Da Zao, Sheng Jiang, and mix-fried Gan Cao . The formula comes from the Zhang Zhong-jing late Han dynasty Shan Han Lun from the treatise on damage due to Cold.
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri) 79 mg
- Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis) 79 mg
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 79 mg
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae) 79 mg
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 79 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 52.5 mg
- mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 52.5 mg
Dosage : Three capsules two times per day equal not less than 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is so much more efficient than stove-top decoction, we believe this amount of extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.