Your cart is currently empty.
Wool Flannel 12" x 27" (30 x 68 cm)
Natural, Unbleached, Durable High Quality for use in Castor Oil Packs
1. fold at least once to make a pack of appropriate size and saturate with castor oil. (Oil may be preheated or used with heating pad or hot water bottle. Do not use heat if infection or fever is present or suspected).
2. Position pack over affected area and cover with a piece of plastic and heating pad if desired. A towel may be used to help protect bedding.
3. Allow pack to remain for an hour or more. (Note: Avoid falling asleep with heating pad turned on).
4. After pack is removed cleanse skin with solution of baking soda and water. (1 tsp to a int) or use Castor Clean or Castor Clean Towelettes.
5. Store in a plastic bag or other container in a cool dry place.
6. Use pack daily or in a regular cycle (ex. 2-3 consecutive days a week) until results are obtained.
Other Suggestions for Use:
1. Wrap an ace bandage loosely around the pack and body to hold pack in place.
2. Use the pack to administer other packs and poultices such as grape, mullein, vinegar and salt, Alka-Thyme and Epsom salts.
3. Meditate, pray, read inspirational material or think positive thoughts while using your pack.
Recommended in the Edgar Cayce Readings.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.