Your cart is currently empty.
Wen Jing Tang 120 caps
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 53.2 mg
- Bai Shao (Radix Alba Paeoniae) 53.2 mg
- E Jiao (Gelatinum Corii Asini) 53.2 mg
- Mai Men Dong (Tuber Ophiopgonis) 53.2 mg
- Mu Dan Pi (Cortex Moudan) 53.2 mg
- Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis) 53.2 mg
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 53.2 mg
- Wu Zhu Yu (Fructus Evodiae) 32 mg
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi) 32 mg
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 32 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 32 mg
Dosage : Three capsules two times per day equal not less than 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is so much more efficient than stovetop decoction, we believe this amount of extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.