Your cart is currently empty.
Wen Dan Tang 120 caps
The Warm the Gallbladder Decoction also known as Wen Dan Tang, is often used for individuals who are suffering from nausea, heartburn and gastric discomfort with acid regurgitation. It is also often used for individuals who have palpitations, insomnia, nightmares, and a bitter taste in the mouth.
The Wen Dan Tang capsules by Blue Poppy Classics are designed to help relieve phlegm and to harmonize the relationship between the Gallbladder and Stomach. The formula contains Fu Ling, Zhu Ru, Ban Xia, Chen Pi, Zhi Shi, Da Zao and Gan Cao.
- Fu Ling (Poria) 120 mg
- Zhu Ru (Caulis Bambusae In Taeniam) 80 mg
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 80 mg
- Chen Pi (Pericarpium Citri Reticulatae) 60 mg
- Zhi Shi (Fructus Immaturus Aurantii) 60 mg
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 60 mg
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 40 mg
Dosage: Three capsules two times per day equal not less that 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is much more efficient than stovetop decoction, we believe this amount of our extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.