Your cart is currently empty.
Shi Quan Da Bu Tang 120 caps
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) 61 mg
- Shu Di (cooked Radix Rehmanniae) 61 mg
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 45 mg
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 45 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 45 mg
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 45 mg
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Albae) 45 mg
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 45 mg
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 31 mg
- mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 31 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 31 mg
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi) 15 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 102 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 14 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.