Your cart is currently empty.
Shao Fu Zhu Yu Tang 120 caps
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 58 mg
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 58 mg
- Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubrae) 58 mg
- Wu Ling Zhi (Feces Trogopterori) 58 mg
- Pu Huang (Pollen Typhae) 58 mg
- Yan Hu Suo (Rhizoma Corydalis) 58 mg
- Xiao Hui Xiang (Fructus Foeniculi) 58 mg
- Mo Yao (Myrrhae) 38 mg
- Gan Jiang (dried Rhizoma Zingiberis) 38 mg
- Rou Gui (Cortex Cinnamomi) 18 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 69 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 10 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.