Your cart is currently empty.
• Key factor in several key biological pathways, including methylation reactions, glutathione formation and glutathione-s-transferase activity*
• Complexed with disulfate tosylate, a well-tolerated, stable and clinically tested form
• Enteric coating protects SAMe degradation from gastric acid, allowing for significantly improved intestinal absorption*
• 200 mg SAMe per tablet, allows for flexible dose titration
• Sourced from the highest quality Italian Isoactive SAMe available on the market
• Isoactive SAMe uses a natural fermentation process that yields 40% higher active ingredients over synthetic variations
• Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.