Your cart is currently empty.
Resveratrol Plus Flavonoids 90 vcaps
Resveratrol Plus Flavonoids from BioGenesis is a multifaceted antioxidant formula of botanicals, enzymes and bioflavonoids that provides potent antioxidant properties and connective tissue support. Healthy Teleomeres may be a key factor in supporting longevity*. Resveratrol Plus Flavonoids also provides a therapeutic dose of trans-resveratrol to support telomere elongation and support cellular longevity.*
- Comprehensive formula of botanicals, enzymes, and bioflavonoids that provides potent antioxidant properties and connective tissue support*
- 500mg of resveratrol per serving
- Contains nine highly active ingredients including resveratrol, astragalus, and bromelain*
- Healthy telomeres may be a key factor in supporting longevity*
- Supports cellular health via antioxidants and connective tissue support*
- With pine bark, bilberry, grape seed and green tea extracts
Telomeres are the DNA "cap" at the end of each chromosome that appears to have no genetic function but are critical for the protection of the chromosome and healthy cell function. Each time a cell divides the telomere becomes progressively shorter.
Eventually, the telomere becomes too short and the cell can no longer divide. This aging cell either dies or becomes dysfunctional and can negatively impact the surrounding cells. Growing evidence suggests that telomere shortening may inhibit stem cell function, cellular regeneration, and organ maintenance eventually leading to overall aging of the body. Protecting and preserving telomeres has become an integral part of extending the life-span and longevity medicine*.
Physiological and cellular stress has been shown to increase telomere shortening and may explain why those under stress frequently age faster than those who are not. There are several nutrients that can help support preserving telomere length and decrease cellular aging.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving:
- Resveratrol (trans resveratrol, red wine proanthocyanidins) 500 mg
- Astragalus root extract 250 mg
- Pine bark extract (OPC) (85%+) 120 mg
- Bromelain (2400 gdu) 100 mg
- Green tea leaf extract (Camellia sinensis)(decaffeinated, polyphenols 80%) 100 mg
- Hesperidin (methyl chalcone) 100 mg
- Grape seed extract (OCPP)(OPC 92%+) 80 mg
- Hawthorn (flower, leaf, berry) (Vitexin4'rhamnoside 2%, proanthocyanodins 35%) 80 mg
- Bilberry fruit extract (anthocyanosides 25%) 40 mg
Other Ingredients: Silica, cellulose.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules per day in divided doses between meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Formulated exclusively for Healthcare Professionals.
Warning: Keep tightly capped and store in a cool, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.