Your cart is currently empty.
MVM-A 180 caps
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 67 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 267 IU
- Vitamin K1 (as Phytonadione) 25 mcg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl, TTFD) 8 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide & Niacin) 18 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl, Pyridoxine-5-Phosphate) 8 mg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin) 30 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 20 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate, Sulfate, Citrate) 83 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 50 mcg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Sulfate, Malate, Glycinate) 40 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 7 mg
- Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 67 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate) 0.4 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 1.5 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Trichloride) 50 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 30 mcg
- Glycine (as Magnesium Glycinate) 8 mg
- Strontium (as Strontium Carbonate) 7 mg
- Taurine 83 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) 1 mg
- Acetyl L-Carnitine 100 mg
- Lipoic Acid 40 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 2 capsules three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
MVM-A Antioxidant Protocol Multiple vitamin and mineral formula with additional nutrients featuring acetyl-L-carnitine for antioxidant support. * Developed by Martin Pall, Ph.D. and Allergy Research Group®. MVM-A is part of an antioxidant supplementation protocol. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.