Your cart is currently empty.
Multi-Vi-Min No Cu/No Fe 150 caps
Multi-Vi-Min was formulated by Stephen A. Levin Ph.D. to be hypoallergenic, and many people who cannot tolerate a complex nutrient formula do well with the Multi-Vi-Min formulas.
The nutrients in the complex are derived from the purest USP grade materials, which are ultimately synthesized from the naturally occurring sources. For those with impaired digestion or absorption, vitamin B2 and B6 are supplied partially in their coenzyme ("activated") forms. Folic acid, cyanocobalamin and biotin are derived from microbiological sources.
Each Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin A (synthetic) 4000 IU
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 30 mg
- Vitamin E 80 IU
- Thiamin 20 mg
- Riboflavin 10 mg
- Niacin 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal -5- Phosphate) 31 mg
- Folic Acid 60 mcg
- Vitamin B12 80 mcg
- Biotin 80 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 50 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 50 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 6mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 40 mcg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Nitrate) 80 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 40 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 20 mg
- Boron (as Boric Acid) 200 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide) 40 mcg
- Paba (Para Aminobenzoic Acid) 40 mg
- Glutamic Acid 40 mg
Suggested Use: 1 Capsule one to three times per day with meals or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.