Your cart is currently empty.
Multi-Vi-Min® 150 vcaps
A multiple vitamin/mineral supplement
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 150
Amount per Serving
- Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate) 2000 IU
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as DL-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) 80 IU
- Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Niacin (as Niacinamide) 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) 31 mg
- Folic Acid 60 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 80 mcg
- Biotin (as d-Biotin) 80 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 100 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 20 mg
- Iron (as Ferric Citrate) 4 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 20 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 6 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 40 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Bisglycinate) 0.3 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate) 3 mg
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate ) 80 mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 40 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 20 mg
- Boron (as Boric Acid) 200 mcg
- Glutamic Acid 40 mg
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, stearic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one to three times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
DO NOT EXCEED 400 MICROGRAMS OF SELENIUM PER DAY FROM ALL SOURCES.
Variations in product color may occur. Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or a poison control center immediately.
Keep out of the reach of children.