Your cart is currently empty.
Multi Min 120 caps
New Size Same Price!
The classic mixed formulation, emphasizing hypoallergenic sources as developed by Stephen A. Levine, Ph.D., MultiMin includes minerals known to be important for metabolism, and at levels that are physiologicaly significant. MultiMin provides macrominerals, trace minerals, ultra-trace minerals, and minerals likely to be proven essential. Also included in MultiMin is glutamic acid, which is a mildly acidifying agent to aid with absorption.
Each Caspule Contains:
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate) 83mg
- Iron (as Ferric Ammonium Citrate) 6mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) 83mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 10 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite) 33 mcg
- Copper (as Copper Sulfate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate) 5mg
- Chromium (as Amino Acid Complex) 133mcg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate) 83 mcg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride) 33 mg
- Boron (as Boric Acid) 333 mcg
- Vanadium (as Vanadium Pentoxide) 67 mcg
- Glutamic Acid 67 mg
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 capsules daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.