Your cart is currently empty.
In Dr. Mercola's opinion, MSM is like no other sulfur-based formula out there.
In every extraordinary capsule of MSM, you’ll find:
• OptiMSM® (Methylsulfonylmethane) is the perfect choice for Dr. Mercola's sulfur formula. The manufacturer's strict four-step distillation process ensures uniformity and excellence in quality.
• N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) - Since this sulfur amino acid is considered the starting point to help support the production of glutathione in your body,* it was important to include it in this formula. NAC works as an antioxidant and can also support your body's healthy detoxification processes.
• R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (from Sodium R-Alpha Lipoate) – Due to its capability to help increase glutathione levels and to be readily absorbed when taken orally, Dr. Mercola made sure alpha lipoic acid (ALA) was included in this formula.* Plus, they didn’t just go half-way… instead they took it to another level. Not only is R-alpha lipoic acid (R-ALA) the preferred form of lipoic acid, the R-ALA that they chose is superior in stabilization and can help provide up to 21 times more bioavailability.*
• Organic Sulfur Vegetable Blend - Naturally-occurring organo-sulfur compounds can be found in certain vegetables. One such group of nutrients called isothiocyanates are derived from sulfur-containing compounds found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kale, and green cabbage. Allicin, another organo-sulfur compound, is the beneficial phytochemical found in garlic.
• Commitment to consistency and high quality – As with the other supplements Dr. Mercola offers, MSM is no exception when it comes to their commitment to providing high quality.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.