Your cart is currently empty.
Nutritionally augments the natural functioning of the pineal gland supporting the body's natural sleep cycle*
Melatonin, a hormone released by the pineal gland, is responsible for the regulation of the body's natural sleep/wake cycles. Additionally, it aids in the maintenance of the circadian rhythm, hormone release, and sleep quality. Reportedly, Melatonin has proven to induce sleep and improve sleep quality.*
- 2.5 mg of micronized melatonin per 1 ml dropper
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Great-tasting and naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrate
- Promotes relaxation in the body for restful sleep*
- Naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrates for a great taste
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.