Your cart is currently empty.
Nutritionally augments the natural functioning of the pineal gland supporting the body's natural sleep cycle*
Melatonin is a hormone produced by the pineal gland, which regulates the body's sleep/wake cycle. Melatonin's primary role is regulation of the body's circadian rhythm, endocrine secretions, and sleep patterns. Studies indicate that it facilitates the onset of sleep, as well as sleep efficiency.*
- 2.5 mg of micronized melatonin per 1 ml dropper
- Convenient liquid formula for easy dispensing
- Great-tasting and naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrate
- Promotes relaxation in the body for restful sleep*
- Naturally flavored with apple and black currant juice concentrates for a great taste
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.