Your cart is currently empty.
Long Dan Xie Gan Tang 120 caps
- Sheng Di (uncooked Radix Rehmanniae) 74 mg
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae) 55.5 mg
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae) 55.5 mg
- Ze Xie (Rhizoma Alismatis) 55.5 mg
- Che Qian Zi (Semen Plantaginis) 55.5 mg
- Dang Gui Wei (Extremitas Radicis Angelicae Sinensis) 55.5 mg
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri) 55.5 mg
- Long Dan Cao (Radix Gentianae) 37 mg
- Mu Tong (Caulis Akebiae) 37 mg
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 19 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 87 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 13 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.