Your cart is currently empty.
L-Glutamine, USP - For stomach, intestinal, kidney and muscle health.*
Lidtke®'s L-Glutamine powder is certified to be Vegan, allergen-free, non-GMO, and solvent-free.
Because L-Glutamine is one of the few preferred sources of energy by the brain, L-Glutamine also is reported to help support mental energy and support normal cravings for food.*
Recent clinical studies have overturned the belief that glutamine is a non-essential amino acid. Since the 1980s, it has been regarded as conditionally-essential, meaning your body usually produces sufficient. However, many clinicians disagree, arguing that often this quantity isn't enough.
By the early 1990's researchers were catching up and becoming more alert to the possibility that during times of stress, your body's production of L-Glutamine simply cannot keep up with its requirements.*
The amino acid L-Glutamine is commonly used for:
• Gastrointestinal health*
• Muscle maintenance and growth*
L-Glutamine pharmaceutical grade:
• Lidtke L-Glutamine surpasses JP (Japan Pharmacopeia), USP (United States Pharmacopeia), EP (European Pharmacopeia), and FCC (Food Chemical Codex) standards for purity and safety
• No animal products of any kind are used in the manufacture of Lidtke L-Glutamine, and it is suitable for Vegan or Vegetarian diets
• Lidtke L-Glutamine is free of a long list of allergens, including corn, soy, grains, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish, gluten, yeast, treenuts, peanuts, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, and more.
• Excellent stability
• Lidtke L-Glutamine is made by a natural fermentation process, similar to the process used to produce yogurt
• Years ago, Lidtke conducted a search for the purest L-Glutamine in the world, and samples were tested by the Burzynski Research Institute in Houston, TX., and none surpassed the L-Glutamine they still carry today
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.