Your cart is currently empty.
Antarctic krill oil packs a powerful punch with its unique secret weapon - phospholipids. Unlike fish oil, these liposomes carry EPA and DHA directly to your body's cells, making the omega-3 fats more easily absorbed to help balance your omega-3 to omega-6 ratio.* This is why krill oil is fast becoming the most sought-after choice!*
Dr. Mercola Krill Oil gives you the peace of mind of knowing you're not consuming potential contaminants present in other fish oils or fish, since krill are lower on the food chain and harvested from pristine Antarctic waters.
Here are just some of the key advantages that Krill Oil has over other krill and fish oils:
• The fishery that provides the krill for Dr. Mercola's Krill Oil was the ONLY fishery to receive an “A” grade for sustainability.
• Is MSC-certified – “Boat to plate” certification and auditing ensures harvesting to manufacturing adheres to MSC’s chain of custody standard. Krill are harvested in a sustainable way that also ensures no by-catch (non-krill species) is captured.
• Provides traceability and trust – Manufacturer provides traceability of krill from its source through final processing in a controlled value chain.
• Employs a unique patent-pending harvesting method – This technology helps ensure top-quality krill oil by delivering the krill to tanks on the boat alive (unlike most other manufacturers). This allows for fresh processing of delicate krill.
• Uses superior encapsulation – With the use of a Licaps® capsule, our Krill Oil is delivered in a unique hermetically sealed protective capsule.
• Provides enhanced shelf-life – Exemplary filling and sealing process incorporated in encapsulation helps improve krill oil longevity by helping prevent oxidation.
Pain-free. Fish sme or taste.
Not strong smell, easy to swallow
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.