Your cart is currently empty.
Intestinal Repair Complex 5.6 oz
Intestinal Repair complex powder is a unique blend of herbs, amino acids, and enzymes intended to provide nutrient support for healthy intestinal mucosa functioning.
Directions: Use only as directed. Mix 2 teaspoons (8.0 grams) into 4-8 fluid ounces of water or desired beverage two times per day or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving size: 2 teaspoons (8.0 grams)
Servings per container: 20
- Amount per serving:
- Calories 25
- Total Carbohydrate 2 g
- Dietary Fuiber < 1 g
- L-Glutamine 5,000 mcg Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) (gel) (200:1) 200 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 200 mg
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus rubra) (bark) 100 mg
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) (root extract) (4:1) 100 mg
- D-Glucosamine HCl 1,000 mg
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (root extract) 500 mg
- Proprietary enzyme blend 500 mg
- Amylase (7,000 DU), lactase (1000 ALU) cellulase (500 CU), invertase (500 SU), maltase (16 AGU)
Other Ingredients: Acacia gum, maltodextrin (non-GMO), luo han guo, stevia leaf extract. Gluten free.
Warning: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed healthcare practitioner informed when using this product, especially if pregnant or nursing.