Your cart is currently empty.
Inflam-95 180 Capsules
- Formula 710
- High Potency Standardized Herbal Extracts.
- Gluten Free
nflam-95, standardized to 95% curcuminoids, is a truly unique formula based on research showing that significant levels of these Ayurvedic Herbs supports healthy inflammation.* Inflam-95 combines five of the highest quality, standardized herbs known to naturally support muscle and joint comfort.*
• Now contains Bioperine, a patented extract obtained from black pepper that can significantly enhance the bioavailability of various nutrients through enhanced absorption. Human studies confirm a 2000% increase in the bioavailability of Curcumin when complexed with Bioperine!*
• Supports healthy muscle and joint function by supporting healthy inflammation response while protecting soft tissues.*
• May help to manage healthy inflammation response in the heart and brain.*
• Supplies herbs that are traditionally used to support digestive, liver, kidney and connective tissues.*
• Recent studies have found Curcumin to have many protective properties.*
Suggested Use: As a nutritional supplement for adults, 1 capsule three times daily between meals increasing to 2 caps three times daily after one week. If well tolerated, dosage may be increased to a maximum of 9 caps daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 6 capsules
Servings Per Container: 10
6 capsules contain:
- Ginger Root Extract (standardized to 5% gingerols and shogoals) 2000 mg
- Curcumin Root Extract (standardized to 95% curcuminoids; curcumin, demethoxycurcumin & bisdemethoxycurcumin) 1200 mg
- Bosswellia Serrata Extract (standardized to 65% boswellic acids) 500 mg
- Nettle Leaf Extract 500 mg
- Bioperine Extract (standardized to 95% piperine) 6 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate and Silicon.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.