Your cart is currently empty.
HomeoTravel Kit 1 kit
20 Multi Dose Tubes (80 pellets per tube)
HomeoFamily for everyday needs and HomeoTravel for trouble-free trips are two convenient kits from Boiron, world leader in homeopathy.
The Boiron HomeoKits provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about the most recommended single medicines. For trouble-free trips with the HomeoTravel, and for daily life with the HomeoFamily, Boiron has created a suitable and handy selection of homeopathic medicines for the most acute health conditions, such as allergies, coughs, colds, flu, stress, arthritis pain, muscle pain, teething, etc.
How to dispense the pellets
1) Pull tab first. Turn the tube upside down and twist pellet dispenser.
2) Continue to twist until 5 pellets have fallen into the cap. Carefully remove the cap.
3) Use the cap to pour the pellets into your mouth and allow them to dissolve. Repeat 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by your physician
All Remedies are in 30C potency
- Apis mellifica - Swelling from insect bites or allergies
- Arnica montana - Trauma, bruises and muscle soreness
- Arsenicum album - Traveler's diarrhea
- Belladonna - High fever of sudden onset
- Bryonia alba - Muscle and joint pains
- Cinchona officinalis - Diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Cocculus Indicus - Motion Sickness with Dizziness and a Need to Lie Down
- Drosera rotundifolia - Diarrhea with gas and bloating
- Ferrum phosphoricum - Low or mild fever
- Gelsemium sempervirens - Stage fright, apprehension
- Hepar sulphuris calcareum - Painful and hoarse dry cough
- Hypericum perforatum - Nerve pain
- Ipecacuanha - Nausea and vomiting with hyperventilation
- Kali bichromicum - Colds with thick nasal discharge
- Magnesia phosphorica - Spasmodic pain in the abdomen
- Mercurius solubilis - Sore throat with offensive breath and excessive salivation
- Nux vomica - Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Pulsatilla - Colds with thick, yellow, non-irritating nasal discharge
- Rhus toxicodendron - Joint pain improved by motion
- Spongia tosta - Croupy cough