Your cart is currently empty.
Gui Pi Tang 120 caps
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) 54 mg
- Long Yan Rou (Arillus Longanae) 54 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 54 mg
- Suan Zao Ren (Semen Zizyphi Spinosae) 54 mg
- Ren Shen (Radix Ginseng) 40.5 mg
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 40.5 mg
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 40.5 mg
- Yuan Zhi (Radix Polygalae) 40.5 mg
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 40.5 mg
- Mu Xiang (Radix Auklandiae) 27.1 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 27.1 mg
- mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 27.1 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 108 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 15 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.