Your cart is currently empty.
Full Spectrum K 90 gels
- Serving Size: 1 softgel
- Servings Per Container: 90
Amount per Serving:
- Vitamin A (from Cod Liver Oil) 200 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbyl Palmitate) 25 mg
- Vitamin D3 400 IU (90% from Cod Liver Oil and 10% from Skipjack and Tuna liver oil)
- Vitamin K 4050 mcg (from 1000 mcg Vitamin K1 Phytonadione, 3000 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquionone-4 and 50 mcg Vitamin K2 Menaquinone-7)
- Tocotrienols 5 mg (as DeltaGOLD® Tocotrienols containing 90% delta-tocotrienols and 10% gamma-tocotrienols)
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, yellow beeswax, carob extract, soy lecithin, zinc oxide.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel one or two times daily, with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Taking with a fat-containing meal may further enhance absorption.
Contraindicated with use of anticoagulant drugs.
A comprehensive Vitamin K formula containing Vitamin K1 and Vitamin K2 with other fat-soluble antioxidant cofactors, such as vitamins A, D and E (as gamma- and delta-tocotrienols).