Your cart is currently empty.
Dr Ohhira's Probiotic Plus/Prof 60vcaps
SERVING SIZE: 1 Enteric-Coated Vegetable Capsule
SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: 60
AMOUNT PER SERVING:
- Proprietary Fermented Culture-fermented culture medium of fruit, vegetables, mushrooms and seaweeds containing prebiotics, enzymes, bacteriocins and trace amounts of vitamins, minerals and amino acids .42g
- Proprietary Organic Blend-citric acid, lactic acid, formic acid, acetic acid 1.94 mg.
- Proprietary Lactic Acid Bacteria Blend* 600 million CFU**
- Mountain spring water, safflower oil, beeswax, lecithin, capsule (tapioca processsed fom Manihot utilissima root, glycerin, carageenan and caramel color) Lactic Acid Bacteria used in fermentation:
- Bifidobacterium breve ssp breve
- Bifidobacterium infantis ssp infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Enterococcus faecalis TH10
- Lactbacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus casei ssp casei
- Lactobacillus fermentum
- Lactobacillus helveticus ssp jagurti
- Lactobacillus planterum
- Streptcoccus thermophilus
*Ingredients are fermneted and processed for five years using 12 strains of lactic cid bacteria. All strains may not be present in final product.
**At time of manufacture.
Free of dairy, soy, gluten or chemicals. Non-GMO. 100% Vegetarian.
SUGGESTED USAGE: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health professional. Children under age 6-take 1 capsule daily. For best results, take 1 capsule with water twice a day on an empty stomach. If benefits are desired in the stomach (e.g. heartburn or an unsettling
WARNINGS: Temporary reactions, such as minor bloating, a mild laxative or constipating effect are signs that the beneficial bacteria are remodeling, detoxifying and improving the gut environment. (If such transition effects last more than 14 days, consult your health professional). If pregnant or nursing, ask a health professional before use.