Your cart is currently empty.
• Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is a powerhouse hormone created by the adrenal glands, and the most abundant circulating steroid in humans. Unfortunately, natural DHEA production declines with age, a factor which could possibly contribute to the aging process. DHEA is the precursor to vital hormones like testosterone and estrogen, which control metabolism and reproductive functions.*
• Adding DHEA to your routine may benefit mental health, including memory, mood, and focus.* It may also bolster lean body mass and energy levels.*
• And with micronized DHEA, maximal absorption is aided to make your supplementation even more effective.
Health Benefits:• Supports mental and reproductive health*
• May promote lean body mass and healthy energy levels*
• Formulated with micronized DHEA for optimal absorption
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.