Your cart is currently empty.
Dan Zhi Xiao Yao San 120 caps
- Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan) 68.2 mg
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardneiae) 68.2 mg
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri) 68.2 mg
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 68.2 mg
- Bai Shao (Radix Paeoniae Albae) 68.2 mg
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae) 68.2 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 68.2 mg
- Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 22.6 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 81 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 11 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.