Your cart is currently empty.
- Vitamin D functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.* • It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health.*
- Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
- Supplementation with vitamin D may be necessary to meet daily needs, since obtaining sufficient vitamin D from natural food sources and sun exposure alone can be difficult.
- Research shows that vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is approximately 87% more potent than vitamin D2 for raising and maintaining vitamin D blood levels.*
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, neuromuscular, and immune health*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)*
- More potent than vitamin D2 for raising vitamin D blood levels*