Your cart is currently empty.
Omega-3 fatty acids are being recognized more and more as critical elements of cardiovascular, nervous system, immune and skin health, among others.† The best natural source of omega-3 fatty acids is fatty fish which contains both eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Many people do not include adequate amounts of fatty fish in their diet. Our molecularly distilled Clinical Omega-3 is sourced from fresh cold water sources and is tested for pesticides, PCBs, and heavy metals. Prop 65 compliant. Natural orange oil is added to provide a pleasant flavor. WE GUARANTEE OUR SUPPLEMENTS FOR POTENCY AND PURITY.
DIRECTIONS: Take 2 softgels daily with food or as directed by your doctor.
Serving Size 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving
- Total Calories 20
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2g
- Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 4 IU
- Concentrated Fish Oil [from Anchovies (Engraulis ringens), Sardines (Sardinops sagax), and/or Mackerel (Trachurus symmetricus)] 2,400 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 720 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 480 mg
- Total Omega-3 fatty acids (from fish oil as EPA and DHA) 1,200 mg
Other Ingredients: Capsule (gelatin), glycerin natural orange oil.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.