Your cart is currently empty.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 10 mL every 2 hours. Children 2 to 11 years of age: Take 5 mL every 2 hours. Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
Uses: Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold; helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretins to make coughs more productive.
- Active Ingredients/Purpose
- Antimonium tartaricum 6 HPUS/ Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS/ Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS/ Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS/ Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS/ Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS/ Relieves wet cough during day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS/ Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS/ Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS/ Releives nighttime hacking cough
Inactive Ingredients: citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
Warnings: Ask a doctor before use if your child has: persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma; cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus) unless directed by a doctor. Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.