Your cart is currently empty.
Chai Hu Mu Li Long Gu Tang 120 caps
- Mu Li (Concha Ostreae) 60 mg
- Long Gu (Os Draconis) 60 mg
- Chai Hu (Radix Bupleuri) 51 mg
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae) 51 mg
- Ban Xia (Rhizoma Pinelliae) 51 mg
- Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis) 51 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 51 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 51 mg
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi) 30 mg
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 30 mg
- Da Huang (Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei) 14 mg
Three capsules two times per day equal not less than 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is so much more efficient than stovetop decoction, we believe this amount of extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.