Your cart is currently empty.
Biotone EFA 100 Softgel Caps
COMBINATION OF FREE PLANT STEROLS FROM GLYCINE MAX BEAN (SOYBEAN)
- Vitamin Supplement
- Helps to support healthy lipid metabolism
- Provides antioxidants and essential fatty acids to support cardiovascular health
- Provides 896 mg of free plant sterols per daily serving
- Includes 10 IU of mixed tocopherols per daily serving
- Provides 1,392 mg of linoleic acid and 144 mg of ALA per daily dose
Biotone EFA is a carefully-crafted combination of lecithin-derived plant sterols, beneficial fatty acids, and helpful antioxidants. This unique blend may support healthy lipid metabolism, with each serving providing 448mg of plant sterols.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings per Container 50
Amount per serving:
- Calories 5
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol /mixed tocopherol concentrate) 2.5 IU
- Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) seed oil ? 510 mg
- Flaxseed (Linum usitatissinum) oil ? 72 mg
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid 36 mg
- ? Total Linoleic Acid 348 mg
- Free Plant Sterols (from Glycine max bean) (95% combined: beta-sitoserol, campesterol, stigmasterol) 224 mg
- Soy Lecithin (from Glycine max bean) 40 mg
- Policosanol (from Apis mellifera wax) 5 mg
- Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate 8 mg
- Gamma-Tocopherol 3.4 mg
- Delta-Tocopherol 1440 mcg
Other ingredients: Bovine gelatin, glycerin, purified water, yellow beeswax Contains: Soy
Suggested Use: Take two capsules two times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains no wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial colors or flavors, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy, or animal products, making it an ideal choice for vegans. The capsules are produced with 100% pure vegetables, completely free of preservatives and additives.
Warning: This product has come into contact with soy. Do not use this product if you have a soy allergy.
Quality Assurance: Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, who have a familial history of breast cancer or have or previously had breast cancer/tumors, should not take this supplement. Be sure to be up-to-date on mammograms and gynecological evaluations prior to use. If taking blood thinners, hormone therapy, or thyroid hormone therapy, or have a history of gynecological/hormonal disease, speak to a healthcare practitioner beforehand. Discontinue use and seek medical attention should breast pain, discomfort, tenderness, or menstruation/uterine spotting occur. Women with liver disorders should consult a healthcare practitioner if experiencing liver-related symptoms or if symptoms worsen.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.