Your cart is currently empty.
Adreno Restore 90 vegcaps
Genestra Brands Adreno Restore offers an exclusive combination of vitamins, plant extracts and minerals to help support cognitive function. Neurotransmitter activity is facilitated by Rhodiola, which temporarily relieves mental fatigue, weakness and other symptoms of stress. Adreno Restore uses Eleuthro, and herbal medicine, to help regulate nervous system responses and reboot mental and physical performance.
Dietary Supplement Adreno Restore from Genestra includes a standardized extract from Ashwagandha, and is best used as a tonic after a period of physical or mental exertion, or after recovering from an illness that has left you physically or mentally weakened
Recommended Adult Dose: Take three capsules daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Not to be taken immediately before bedtime.
Serving size: 3 capsules
Servings per container: 30
Amount per serving:
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate) 375 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate) 24 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) 100 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate / ascorbate) 105 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 6 mg
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Root Std. Extract (5-8:1) 200 mg
- (1000-1600 mg Dried Equivalent / 7% Withanolides)
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Std. Extract (3% Rosavin, 1% Salidroside) 200 mg
- Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus) Root Std. Extract (15:1) 200 mg
- (3000 mg Dried Equivalent / 0.8% Eleutherosides)
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, ascorbyl palmitate, cellulose, silica
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans. The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Quality Assurance: Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Risk Information: If you have bipolar disorder, bipolar spectrum disorder, or high blood pressure, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; if you are taking any prescription medication including antidepressant or sedative medication, birth control, or hormone replacement therapy (HRT); or if you have any type of acute infection, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you experience irritability or insomnia, discontinue use.