Your cart is currently empty.
Glycoscia 60 vcaps
Unique formula designed to support healthy metabolism, support healthy weight and maintain homeostasis. Inspired by traditional Ayurvedic practice.*
Glycoscia, created by acclaimed doctor Peter D'Adamo, is a revolutionary nutraceutical concoction that supports weight management, promotes balanced blood sugar levels, and boosts metabolism. Hand-picked for maximum effectiveness, this unique mix is further enhanced with the powerful Ayurvedic herb Salacia reticulata - used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries - and four additional synergistic co-factors.*
Inquiries have demonstrated that Salacia has a pivotal part in upholding regular carbohydrate digestion. Our salivary enzymes process only a small proportion of our starches and sugars, while the majority is broken down in the small intestine where the absorbed sugar can either be utilized for energy production or stored as fat for later. Inside our cells, PPARs (Pee-Pars) hormones direct this. PPAR-gamma (PPARG), the most investigated of these hormones, acts as a regulator, overseeing carbs and fat deposits and determining where they should go. Studies suggest Salacia root helps maintain and regulate normal, optimal functioning of PPARG.*
For certain individuals, known as 'hyper-assimilators,' a fraction of the carbohydrate from their meals doesn't get fully digested, leading to the breakdown of simple sugars in the lower intestine which may then be stored as fat or used as energy. Glycoscia helps to ensure healthy glycosidase enzyme levels when taken alongside a balanced diet and exercise regimen.*
• Resveratrol: Resveratrol, a ployphenolic compound, is found primarily in red wine and red grape skins. In a now-famous recent Harvard study, mice fed resveratrol were reported over time to be thinner and healthier with increased life-spans. Each capsule of Glycoscia supplies a full 50 mg of Resveratrol, providing 50% trans-resveratrol compounds
• Quercetin: Nature's most important bioflavonoid, Quercetin supports a normal digestive and immune system*
• Red Sage Root: Used traditionally in Chinese medicine, recent research in the West confirms Salvia's importance in supporting healthy cardiovascular and liver function*
• Maitake Mushroom: Adaptogen considered to be "The King of Mushrooms." Research suggests that Maitake appears to maintain blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range*
- Supports healthy blood sugar level
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving
Salacia oblonga Root Bark 300 mg
Red Sage Root 75 mg
(from Salvia miltiorrhiza)
Quercetin 50 mg
Maitake Mushroom 50 mg
(from Grifola frondosa Mycelia)
Trans-Resveratrol 50 mg
(from Polygonum cuspidatum Root)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, L-Leucine, and Silica.
Directions: (1) One capsule 2 times daily.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.