Your cart is currently empty.
• Supports healthy bones and immune function*
• Promotes heart and muscle health*
• Helps regulate calcium and phosphorus metabolism
• 2,000 IU (50 mcg) of vitamin D3 in a single soft gel
• Potency and quality guaranteed
Had gotten a low reading of Vitamin D in my blood work
After using this product it has kept my Vitamin D levels where they should be
These capsules are very easy to swallow and are easy to tolerate
Carlson products are high quality and this one follows suit. Would suggest, however, that you are aware of how much Vitamin D3 you need and how much your body can absorb since it is not a water soluble vitamin. I have sufficient D as indicated by a blood test, so just be aware of that as problems can occur like the D not going to the bones, but going into the blood stream or something to that effect. I understand that it needs K2 to direct it to make it do what it should do. Hope this helps somewhat.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.