Your cart is currently empty.
Grapeseed oil (Vitis vinifera) is the ideal lightweight carrier for oily skin but is highly compatible for many skin types.
Grapeseed is a great natural choice for those concerned with nut allergies. It also makes an effective natural alternative to petroleum-derived mineral oil.
Product Features:• Absorbability – Grapeseed oil is fairly stable and nearly odorless. It notably high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. This contributes to its absorbability and weight.
• Nourishing – Grapeseed oil contains an excellent balance of skin-supporting compounds like oleic, palmitic, and stearic fatty acids.
• Protecting – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil is rich in vitamin E, which promotes moisture that protects the skin.
• Penetrating – Grapeseed oil’s light and absorbent feel makes it an ideal choice for heat-building friction massage as it absorbs quickly.
• Versatile – Grapeseed oil is lightweight and can be used on its own or to dilute other fatty oils.
• Sustainable – Aura Cacia Grapeseed oil comes from grapes that are thrown away during the wine making process.