Your cart is currently empty.
- Sheng Di (uncooked Radix Rehmanniae) 114 mg
- Gou Qi Zi (Fructus Lycii) 91 mg
- Sha Shen (Radix Glehniae) 91 mg
- Mai Men Dong (Radix Ophiopogonis) 91 mg
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 68 mg
- Chuan Lian Zi (Fructus Toosendam) 45 mg
Three capsules two times per day equal not less than 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is so much more efficient than stove-top decoction, we believe this amount of extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.