Your cart is currently empty.
Xin Yi San 192 pills
- Xin Yi San Wan(Nasal Congestion with Wind Cold)Xin Yi Hua (Flos Magnoliae) 13.5%
- Gao Ben (Rhizoma Ligustici) 13.5%
- Bai Zhi (Radix Angelicae Dahuricae) 13.5%
- Sheng Ma (Rhizoma Cimicifugae) 13.5%
- Fang Feng (Radix Saposhnikoviae) 13.5%
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Ligusticum) 13.5%
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi) 9.5%
- Zhi Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae Preparata) 9.5%
Action and Indication: This formula dispels Wind and Cold; opens nasal passages. Related symptoms are: nasal congestion; profuse nasal discharges; continuous postnasal drip; common cold with stuffy nose and headache; loss of smell; difficulty breathing. Tongue usually has a white coating. Pulse is usually tight and floating.