Your cart is currently empty.
Wu Ling San 192 pills
Fluid retention marked by headache, fever, thirst with vomiting after drinking water; disturbance in urination; edema, diarrhea, fluid-retention syndrome, dizziness, and a feeling of palpitation in the lower abdomen.
Acute gastroenteritis, cyclic vomiting, pseudo cholera, skin eruptions or hives due to cold, initial stage of acute nephritis, edema of scrotum, and retention of urine belonging to the syndrome of fluid retention.
- Gui Zhi (Ramulus Cinnamomi): 13.33%
- Bai Zhu (White Atractylodes): 20.0%
- Fu Ling (Poria cocos): 26.67%
- Zhu Ling (Polyporus Rhizoma): 20.0%
- Ze Xie (Water Plantain Tubert): 20.0%
This formula dispels Dampness through enhancing urination; warms the Yang; strengthens the Spleen.
1. In a person who has Water retention with Exterior-symptoms showing the retention, related symptoms are: fever; headache; irritability; strong thirst; vomiting immediately after drinking water; edema; difficulty urinating; diarrhea. Tongue is usually white and slippery. Pulse is usually floating and rapid.
2. In a person who has Water and Dampness Stagnancy in the body, related symptoms are: edema; generalized sensation of heaviness; possible vomiting; diarrhea; difficulty urinating.
3. In a person who has accumulation of Water in the body, related symptoms are: dizziness; vertigo; shortness of breath; coughing; palpitation below the umbilicus; spitting frothy saliva, drunk with vomiting.