Your cart is currently empty.
White Pearl 60 caps
Skin conditions such as chronic dryness, urticarial, eczema, and psoriasis can be caused by a combination of spleen Qi vacuity, that often results in a defensive Qi, leaving the body easily invaded by wind evils. This can be further complicated by dampness in the body, heat toxins and blood stasis. The combination of ingredients contained in Blue Poppy Originals White Pearl have been used for centuries to fortify the spleen, and eliminate dampness.
An invasion of wind evils can be easily complicated by the presence of toxins and manifest as skin problems including chronic dryness. Blue Poppy Originals White Pearl works to seep dampness form the body and transform turbidity as it resolves lingering wind evils. Dispels lingering summer heat that can transform into warmth, or dampness in the body while stopping itching. Frees the flow within network vessels to quicken the blood and resolves toxins. Quiets the spirit, due to irritation of itching and resolves a defensive exterior.
- Mu Li (Concha Ostreae) 78 mg
- Huang Qi (Radix Astragali) 38 mg
- Dang Shen (Radix Codonopsis) 38 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 38 mg
- Shan Yao (Radix Dioscoreae) 38 mg
- Pei Lan (Herba Eupatoriae) 38 mg
- Bai Xian Pi (Cortex Dictamni) 38 mg
- She Chuang Zi (Semen Cnidii Monnieri) 38 mg
- Bai Zhu (Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephelae) 26 mg
- Fang Feng (Radix Spashnikoviae) 26 mg
- Dan Pi (Cortex Moutan) 26 mg
- Zi Cao (Radix Arnebiae/Lithospermi) 26 mg
- Jing Jie (Herba Schizonepetae) 26 mg
- Jiang Can (Bombyx Batryticatus) 13 mg
- mix-fried Gan Cao (Radix Glycyrrhizae) 13 mg
Dosage: Three capsules two times per day equal not less that 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is much more efficient than stovetop decoction, we believe this amount of our extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.