Your cart is currently empty.
Vitamin D3-2000 100 gels
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is unique because it is the only nutrient that can be synthesized by the skin from ultraviolet rays. In the food supply, there is a paucity of foods that naturally contain vitamin D.
- 100-count, pack of 2, Vitamin D3 tablets helps support teeth, bone and immune health
- The body's preferred form of Vitamin D
- No color added
- Vitamin D3 supplement has no artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- No yeast
- No gluten
- Made from carefully selected ingredients under a strict manufacturing process
- Nature Made is the no. 1 pharmacist recommended brand of "letter vitamin" supplements
Serving Size: 1 SOFTGEL
Serving Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 - (As Cholecalciferol) 2,000 IU 500%
Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose Gel, Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Corn Starch, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol). As Ingredients May Change from Time to Time, Please Check The Label On The Bottle.
Directions: Instructions: Suggested Use: Take one tablet daily with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion. DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.