Your cart is currently empty.
Tong Qiao Huo Xue Tang 120 caps
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 104 mg
- Chi Shao (Radix Rubra Paeoniae) 104 mg
- Tao Ren (Semen Persicae) 62.3 mg
- Hong Hua (Flos Carthami) 62.3 mg
- Cong Bai (Bulbus Allii Fistuylosi) 62.3 mg
- Da Zao (Fructus Jujubae) 62.3 mg
- Sheng Jiang (uncooked Rhizoma Zingiberis) 41.8 mg
- She Xiang (Moschus) 1.0 mg
Three capsules two times per day equal not less than 30 grams of bulk medicinals. However, because our extraction process is so much more efficient than stovetop decoction, we believe this amount of extract is actually more like the equivalent of 45-60 grams of bulk-dispensed herbs.