Your cart is currently empty.
Tian Ma Gou Teng Yin 120 caps
- Tian Ma Mi Huan Jun (Armillaria) 60 mg
- Gou Teng (Ramulus Uncariae Cum Uncis) 60 mg
- Ye Jiao Teng (Caulis Polygoni Multiflori) 60 mg
- Shi Jue Ming (Concha Haliotidis) 49 mg
- Sang Ji Sheng (Herba Taxilli) 49 mg
- Du Zhong (Cortex Eucommiae) 37 mg
- Chuan Niu Xi (Radix Cyathulae) 37 mg
- Zhi Zi (Fructus Gardeniae) 37 mg
- Huang Qin (Radix Scutellariae) 37 mg
- Fu Ling (Poria) 37 mg
- Yi Mu Cao (Herba Leonuri) 37 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 90 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 13 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.