Your cart is currently empty.
Thorne Research is dedicated to enhancing the health and wellbeing of individuals worldwide by providing innovative, high-quality, research-based nutritional supplements, health diagnostics technology platforms, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne Research is recognized by health-care practitioners as a global leader in providing nutritional supplements of the highest quality and purity. Thorne Research is the only nutritional supplement manufacturer that has been authorized to include health and lifestyle content on its website that has been authored by the Mayo Clinic. Thorne Research products do not contain Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) nor any binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. In addition, Thorne Research has received the prestigious NSF International general Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Certified for Sport certifications. Select products that receive the NSF Certified for Sport certification enables athletes, coaches, and trainers to make informed decisions when choosing nutritional supplements for sports performance.
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches ; 5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.
- ASIN: B00192G10Q
- UPC: 882831112325 693749751045 885490710277 701604060796 885490697165 701565777146 884944157866 884934033026 884905935267 885130578465 882820585604
- Item model number: SF751
- Supports heart health by helping maintain already normal cholesterol levels.
- CoQ10 enhances antioxidant activity.