Your cart is currently empty.
Therapeutica Cervical Pillow Extra Large
This pillow doesn’t look like what you would expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. One goal to sound sleep is ‘Spinal Alignment’ which can help you to be more comfortable. Because you sleep on your back, side, or both, this pillow was created to work for each sleeping position. The ergonomic design offers correct support and stability in sleeping posture. The result is a more sound sleep and fewer tendencies to wake with pain, stiffness and many of the symptoms resulting from lack of support.
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Comes with a free-fitted polyester/cotton machine washable zippered pillow cover
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case.
- Large and X-Large a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam that can be recycled where applicable
- Not only an investment in a pillow, but an investment in your future health
To properly measure yourself, please print the Custom Measuring Ruler at 100% and cut along the outside black line. Follow the diagram for where to position on the neck to find out what size to order.
Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. NOTE: Ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence. Choose one size smaller if you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress.
Pillow Size - Shoulder Measurement
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.