Your cart is currently empty.
TerraSport SPF30 Sunscreen Lotion 6 oz
Rated "Top Sunscreen" by Environmental Working Group.
Uses: helps prevent sunburn, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active ingredient: Purpose Zinc Oxide: 16.0% Sunscreen
Inactive ingredients: Purified Water, Caprylic/capric triglycerides, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylcellulose, Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus) Extract, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Extract, d-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Dehydroxanthan Gum, Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis) Seed Extract, Jojoba Oil, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Sea Kelp (Macrocystis Pyrifera) Extract.
Warnings: For external use only. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed get medical help or call a Poison Control Center right away
Other information: Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunlight.