Your cart is currently empty.
Tao Hong Si Wu Tang 120 caps
- Sheng Di (uncooked Radix Rehmanniae) 112 mg
- Tao Ren (Semen Persicae) 83 mg
- Hong Hua (Flos Carthami) 83 mg
- Dang Gui (Radix Angelicae Sinensis) 83 mg
- Chi Shao (Radix Paeoniae Rubrae) 83 mg
- Chuan Xiong (Rhizoma Chuanxiong) 56 mg
According to Him-che Yeung in Handbook of Chinese Herbs and Formulas, Vol. 2, the standard daily dose in decoction for this formula is 66 grams. Because of the 10:1 concentration ratio and the efficiency of our manufacturing process it would take only 9 capsules per day of Blue Poppy's version of this formula to equal the standard daily dose. The actual prescribed dose should be determined by the practitioner on a case by case basis.