Your cart is currently empty.
Super Orti Vite
Serving size: 1 capsule
Serving per Container: 120
Amount per serving
- Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate/ 67% beta-carotene) 3750 IU
- Vitamin C (niacinamide ascorbate) 100 mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 25 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 75 IU
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin 15 mg
- Niacin (niacinamide ascorbate/ niacinamide) 38 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride/ pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 15.5 mg
- Folic Acid 100 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
- Biotin 75 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (calcium d-pantothenate) 25 mg
- Calcium (calcium citrate) 50 mg
- Iron (carbonyl iron) 4.5 mg
- Iodine (kelp) 56 mcg
- Each Serving Contains
- Magnesium (magnesium aspartate/ oxide) 20 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (selenium HVP ? chelate) 25 mcg
- Manganese (manganese citrate) 5 mg
- Chromium (chromium nicotinate) 25 mcg
- Potassium (potassium citrate) 5 mg
- Inositol 10 mg
- Choline (choline bitartrate) 10 mg
- L-Cysteine 10 mg
- Papain (Carica papaya) Fruit 5 mg / 60 000 USP
- Bromelain (Ananas comosus) Stem 5 mg / 6 MCU
- Lemon (Citrus limon) Fruit/Peel
- Std. Extract (50% Hesperidin) 3.75 mg
- Coenzyme Q10 (bacterial fermentation) 1 mg
Other ingredients: Hypromellose, calcium phosphate (1:1),cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica
Suggested Use: Take one capsule with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Quality Assurance: Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
CAUTION: If you have a liver disorder; or if you have cancer, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use
WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.