Your cart is currently empty.
Serola Sacroiliac Belt Xlarge 46-52"
Use for Following Areas
- Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction
- Pelvic Girdle Dysfunction
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Upper Leg Pain
- Pelvic Pain
Because of the stability the New Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play:
Designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints
- 3" wide SI belt supports the sacroiliac joints relieving stress and instability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, and hypoallergenic
- Available in sizes: (See number on bottom right corner of label)
The Serola Belt is worn around the hips, not the waist.
- X-Large (46" to 52" Hip Measurement)
Custom - Only for hip measurements less than 30 inches or more than 52 inches. All other measurements use standard sizes. (costs additional +$3.00, give patient measurement at the checkout).